MyWebFace Reviews

Obviously, I think MyWebFace is the hottest thing since sliced bread...well, maybe not that great. But still! It's a really cool thing to check out, and I love making cartoons of myself, and cartooning my friends. Since it's pretty easy to upload the pictures that I make to Facebook, I just tag my friends and they get to see it.




That's why so many of my friends ask me if I really like MyWebFace...and if it's legit! So, yeah. I really do like it. It's not revolutionary or anything, but it's one of the best cartoon makers out there. And I like that they have tons of accessories that you can add to your cartoon. That's sometimes what really makes or break the cartoon. You might be able to really make a cartoon that looks like your friend, but once you add those really cool headphones because they're a DJ...yeah, that's the shiznit.